Tuesday 7 August 2012

Fascinating new thing you delight me

It's now getting to final reductions on sale and it's safe to say there are still some bargains to be had in all my favourite stores! I thought I'd give you a sneaky peak of what's been in my shopping bag this week, the haul is impressive. Sometimes it's worth holding out to see if those items you've had your eye on will eventually be mark down into sale. It's safe to say I'm a fan of sale and wait in antisipation for Topshop's mid and end of season to pick up those pieces I couldn't justify buying at full price. 


£65  £30




£50  £25



~Oasis Linen Jacket~
£65 £ 24




£32 £17

So what do you think? Didn't I do well? What goodies have you recently found at knocked down prices?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...