Wednesday 8 August 2012

Day n Night

It is quite often to find that my schedule is a bit of a tight squeeze which means I'm dashing from one place to the other hoping I arrive on time.  I find myself in the situation frequently where I need to attend a dinner or party after work which means I need to wear a look that is easily turned from day to night. So yesterday was one of those days, a colleague from work was leaving us to move to pastures greener and we thought we'd send her out with bang (and a pop of a few corks!).So this is my casual to smart, day to night look. Fit to party all night.

I find maxi skirts are very comfortable and I always feel glamourous with the the swish the material around my ankles. They are easy to wear with vest tops, bandeaus and beautiful floaty top. For my day look I always pop a pair of pumps or simple roman sandals on so that it's easy for running up and down stairs and also popping to the shop on my lunch break. For todays look I slipped in to a wardrobe staple: my denim shirt.





~ Skirt: Topshop ~ Shirt: Topshop ~ Top: Uniqlo ~
~ Sandals: New Look ~ Necklace: Vinatge ~ Bag: Mulberry ~
~ Watch: Oasis ~


Taking my look to night is easy, I simply pop a pair of killer heels on. My favourite pairs and hands down choice of shoes are always from Topshop as they always make a statement and look bang on trend. At the end of work I put on a little lip gloss and my gorgeous new Topshop heels and head out the door to the celebrations. At the restaurant I slipped the denim shirt off for a more formal look to party the night away.







~ Shoes: Topshop ~ Outfit: As Before~










So what do you think? What are your day to day looks?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...