Monday 23 July 2012

Sunshine Snap Shots!

So I thought I'd quickly show you a snap shot of my week out and about round where i live. It started off horrible and wet and ended in beautiful sunshine just in time for the end of school term! the kids are finally out and so is the sun, let's hope it's here to stay for a week to two! It's lovely when the sun comes out in Cheshire and brings the village to life. The yummy mummies, ladies who lunch, teenagers, old men at pubs and families were out in force to enjoy the rare occasion of sunshine. The hustle and bustle of summer has begun...

This weekend I haven't had the time to get into the kitchen and whip up some fantastic home bakes as we've had family over. I think this will have to be my task for the beginning of the week before I go back to work and see if I invent a truly yummy recipe!

I'm been pretty useless with my twitter account as well so i've finally made a pack with myself to use it. You can follow me here!










 So how has your week been? Hope you all managed to enjoyed the sunshine!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...