Friday 20 July 2012

Test Tube Pansy

When I'm back home at my parents I love to wondering in to the country village that we live in and browse the collection of stores. I always end up leaving my favourite until last, Catyas Cadeaux, This translates to 'Catyas Gifts'. I love this store full of shabby chic home accessorises and kitchenware, it is a little treasure trove waiting to be riffled through. Safe to say, every time I go in I can't help myself! I always come away with something with something...



"So what's in the goody bag?" I hear you say, well my friends today I came away with these cute and alternative flower vases. They are scientific test tubes attached to little hanging hooks, such a cute idea to put little summer pansies and florals in. 
  
   





They hang so beautifully and are really eye catching as they are quite unusual. The perfect finishing touch to my room adding a fresh summer feel. They definitely unusual and a talking piece when friends come round to visit. A very simple but personal touch, you could even change the flowers according to the season!



Catyas's sold various coloured test tube if you wanted to have a more vibrant feel. i felt the plain were just right for me as they gave a understated style. If you're ever in Lymm, Cheshire it's definitely worth a visit!



You can find Catyas Cadeaux here & here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...