Thursday 10 May 2012

Summer Foundations

We're all waiting for the summer sun to come to England now, it's safe to say this spring has been incredibly dreary and miserable. I longingly look out the window each morning in desperate hope that today will be the day i can pop on a pair of shorts, a floral top and sandals to go to uni in or to work. The weather may be able to stop me from wearing my desired clothing but it can never stop me from lusting over what the high street stores are offering for when the sun does peek out! 

The high street stores are abundant in is so many colours, patterns and sumptuous designs I can't help myself but go into stores and mentally write a list of the clothes I want for my summer wardrobe. Spring/ summer 2012 designers have managed to present a style that’s so me it’s untrue! There's something about it that feels so nostalgic of my childhood, the lace and broderie makes my heart melt and reminds we of the party dresses my mum would put me in! And then there are the fantastic pastel colours, I can't resist them in denim, and as if that isn't enough there's the burst of vintage patterns. 

So today I present my summer shopping/ wish list: the foundations to my summer wardrobe. All I can say is, summer better hurry up!








What are you all hoping will make an appearance in your summer 2012 wardrobe?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i like your blog Im now a new follower
    These items are really nice, I love the colours of the nail polish :) xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! Aw thanks that's really sweet of you! I can't get enough of O.P.I nail polish, their colour palettes are always so pretty and feel bang on trend! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...