Friday 18 May 2012

Sugar Fix


This week it's safe to safe I've been a bit AWOL! This has been due to it being the end of the year at uni and lots of loose ends needed tying but before I could relax and finally breathe a sign of relief. So until September I am free of the heavy burden of uni work, though of course I still have work to go to but at least I’m not juggling the two!










New Look Tropical Top
Ark Cardigan
Mulberry Key Necklace



 To celebrate my new found freedom I and my friends went out for a spot of lunch on Thursday. For ages I've been harping onto them about a little tea room in the Northern Quarter of Manchester that I just loved, loved, loved! I've mentioned it on my blog before, it's called Sugar Junction and it is a little retro 1950s tea room. Going there is like stepping back in time in the most amazing and exciting way.







As we were walking up my friends were saying they had butterflies for going to a new place as I had bigged up this place so much! Their expectations were high and it's safe to say it delivered. It's safe to say they were impressed by this little gem and when presented with the menu they were unable to decide what to order as everything sounds so beautiful.








Jane and I shared a pot of afternoon tea with proper loose tea leaves and Jenny had a classic chocolate Milkshake to drink. 
To eat the girls both had classic Mac 'n' Cheese and I had poached egg and smoked salmon on a muffin with hollandaise sauce. 













 It was wonderful and so delicious! when we finished they brought the cake board for dessert but we were so stuff this time we had to pass but we vow to go back and make it to cake next time!


Taken off Sugar Junctions Facebook




Next place for lunch on my agenda is Home Sweet Home; apparently they are just as good with a Mexican twist! I think I may go with my boyfriend there as pretty flower plates and tea cups aren't really his thing at Sugar Junction!



Has Anyone Been to either of these places or similar and What was your experience like?
I'm always looking to for places to eat so any recommendations?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...