Saturday 19 May 2012

Jolly Holiday

Holidays. 
They're always exciting, it doesn't matter how old you are you still get those butterflies of excitement whenever you think of getting on a plane and escaping somewhere hot. I've always loved going to airports anyway as my parents both worked there when I was young. Back in the day before health and safety I used to be allowed to play on the aeroplanes as they sat in the hangers for repair. Flying has never fazed me or unsettled me; I’m more than willing to put my life in the hands of the pilot in order to get me away from the drizzle and grey of England! I think I’m probably the minority (maybe only...) of the human population who is excited to get plane food and be more than happy to eat it, crazy right?! 
But for me I completely embrace all the things other people dislike, to me it's all part of the holiday and its yearly ritual. 




For me the excitement starts months in advance where you rigorously plan you holiday wardrobe, for me having a new set of trendy new seasons clothing it vital! What's better than heading out for dinner knowing you’re wearing the thing to be seen wearing this summer! 





This year i'm so proud of my little holiday wardrobe i thought i'd show you a sneak peak! 









               


Jacket: Oasis ~ Vest Top: H&M ~ Ring: Topshop ~ Watch: Vintage ~ Necklace: Mulberry

~ Self Tan: He Shi ~

I thought I’d talk a little about my favourite self tan product. As you may have spotted I’m very fair a and If you're pale like me, it tends to be a bit of a nightmare to find self tans that don't end up making you look like an explosion in a wotsit factory! But recently I have discovered He Shi which was recommended to me by a friend. It's prefect! It's a gradual tanner so it's builds a natural colour over time. I'd say it gives a little colour without being to O.T.T and isn't streaky or patchy, which is fantastic. Looks totally natural! It's a worry-free product and definitely made me a convert to a little fake tan now and then when it's needed! This is my beginning of holiday essential!


So tomorrow I'm off to the airport to board a plane so I won't be blogging for a little while. So Bon voyage for me!


So what are your essential holiday lotions and potions?
And have you also been stockpiling clothes to whip out for your holiday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...